Is anyone having problems with the Positve Mood vitamins?

Suffering from IBS? Post your history, experience, comments and/or suggestions
butterflytoo

Post by butterflytoo » Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:10 pm

I rec'd the positive mood natural supplement along with my program. I'll try anything to feel better. So I've been taking them daily for 2 1/2 wks. My IBS over the past yr. changed from constipation to the opposite. I thot I had acheived fair control with probiotics. I've stopped the mood supplement cause I got so bad with diarrhea. I've been off it for about aweek and things are improving. Did this happen to anyone else?

anxienator

Post by anxienator » Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:44 am

Hi butterflytoo, I had to quit taking the orange pill, made my anxiety worse, I think because of the ginseng. In the past I have tried ginseng in all forms and concentrations, etc. with the same result in the past, ginseng increases my anxiety. So I don't know for sure what in it bothered you, just wanted to let you know I had to quit taking it too.
xxx

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:55 am

Thank you mtnbkr.... I appreciate your response very much. Sometimes I really am not sure if my symptoms are in my head or not, you know what I mean? It gets old analzing and reanalyzing. After a while you wonder if you're imagining things. This time tho' probably not. Thank you... butterflytoo

natalief

Post by natalief » Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:43 am

I don't take vitamins. I have irritable bowel, mostly constipation. If you find the constipation comes back something that really works for me is Myralax. Take it everyday maybe even twice. I mix it with Aquifina flavored water. You cannot taste it at all.
Tranquility

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:48 pm

I got them with the package, too, and was really annoyed when I found out that I was signed up to automatically receive them every month. I didn't see that anywhere when I said yes to the offer of a 'free' package of vitamins.
Then I received them today and saw that they contained ginseng - which is a stimulant and can have a lot of undesired effects for anxiety, panic and IBS sufferers. Not what I would have chosen to add to the mix! So now I have to call tomorrow and cancel a subscription I never signed up for... :?

Post by Guest » Thu May 21, 2009 3:36 am

Yeah, the supplement actually gave me a headache =o(

Return to “Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)”