Time of the month...

Suffering from IBS? Post your history, experience, comments and/or suggestions
Brandi Menifee

Post by Brandi Menifee » Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:14 am

Does anyone have any weird body symptoms come back when their going through that time of the month? It seems like when my monthly came I started feeling tired, eyes felt weird, a little dizzy, like the way I used to feel when I had high anxiety. I hate dealing with the body symptoms!
bloveholt

Naustin

Post by Naustin » Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:42 pm

Oh yes! I can completly relate to what you are going through. What is hard for me is when my period comes it gets so bad that I tend to panic more. Keep trying to remind yourself that it is only your hormones. If you need anything let me know
The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything." Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God

Brandi Menifee

Post by Brandi Menifee » Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:38 am

Thx for replying naustin, I really felt like that may have been why the weird feelings had returned on top of stress from other things in my life, but now that my monthly is letting up, it seems like the weird feelings are too. I just pray about it, and try to stay positive. I feel 100% better than I felt 6mos., ago, so I have made tremendous progress! Wish the best for you and thx again for your comments!!
bloveholt

Return to “Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)”