what really works to stop D when having Panic Attacks?

Suffering from IBS? Post your history, experience, comments and/or suggestions
ELENAGLEE

what really works to stop D when having Panic Attacks?

Post by ELENAGLEE » Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:58 pm

I started having panic attacks and anxiety due to my IBS with diarrhea and cramps. Five years ago I noticed that when I got nervous I had the urge to go to bathroom and not just one time but two or three times in a short time period. So every time I got out I get nervous and panicky about using the bathroom and worry about what people is going to think. I already started listening the cds from Lucinda Basset and I really hope I can put a end to this anxiety. Have anyone have simillar situacion and what worked for you with IBS. I have not tryied the probiotics yet do you recommend any special brand? Thank you in advance for your advice.

chrisostring

Re: what really works to stop D when having Panic Attacks?

Post by chrisostring » Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:10 pm

yes they work pretty good i use to use them. I dont remeber the name of them but after going through the program that has helped me alot with it. Thats what really started my anzity all the ibs probs. but there is hope just take time and relax and enjoy life

Susan Gilbert

Re: what really works to stop D when having Panic Attacks?

Post by Susan Gilbert » Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:38 pm

This might be a little late but the probiotics helped me. I have used Probiotics Eleven from Nature Sunshine and probiotics from Advanced Bionutritionals but those are bought through a healthcare professional. Medigenics has good ones but they are expensive. I started using those in the grocery store and at that time they helped me. I used Imodium(just the plain, simple one) while I was overcoming the diarrhea and when I knew I would be going out. I still use Food Enzymes from Medigenics and Nature Sunshine. There are papaya tablets too. Be sure to check for any allergies. I learned that I am lactose intolerant. Lucinda's prog. helped me tremendously! Also, I read a book she recommends: What To Say When You Talk To Your Self by Dr. Shad Helmstetter. I overcame my IBS totally.

Return to “Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)”