can,t get off of the toilette

Suffering from IBS? Post your history, experience, comments and/or suggestions
Lonely Le Ann

Post by Lonely Le Ann » Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:10 am

Early inthe morning I just can,t seem to get off of the pot long enough sometimes to get ready for the day. This morning it was so severe that I had to call off work I took an antidiarehha pill it seem to do the trick than I was completely exhausted and went to crash for three hours meanwhile my manager kept calling me and I was unable to answer the phone. What type of foods does anyone suggest that will help in this matter?

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:53 pm

lots of fiber

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:30 pm

Thank you so much Travis I truly appreciate it!

Post by Guest » Mon May 03, 2010 8:36 am

Hi Lonely LeAnn.... that sounds sad, why are you lonely? Somehow I just saw this post and I wanted to tell you that fiber is excellent and works for a lot of people, but not for me! I have had IBS for years and fiber and probiotics make me go more! I wanted to suggest that you look at the top of this page and click on "Find" type whatever issue you are having in the little space and all kinds of posts will show up, even from years ago. This is what I do when I'm having problems. Maybe you will see a suggestion that will help you find what works for you....everyone is different. Personally, I have LOTS more toilet issues when I am very stressed and it sounds like that's what you are having-that's just my opinion! I hope you are feeling better and I'm sorry you are lonely.

Post by Guest » Mon May 03, 2010 3:38 pm

Hey can,t dancecan,trelax I do appreciate your advice and will utilize it to the best of my ability I chose the name lonely Leann because I have no husband no boyfriend no kids and no pets I live with my 80 year old mother who does her best to encourage me but I see all these family,s around me with thier pets and I long for that life I was just informed a guy of which I flirted with a little is now engaged and that depressed me even more I am the only truly single girl at my shop and maybe at my church. I am scared of relationships and in my social paralysis I fear that I may be alone for the rest of my life.

Post by Guest » Mon May 03, 2010 4:02 pm

I will pray for you to get past this fear of relationships, you can and you WILL! You are reaching out by being on this forum and that is a good first step- you will not be alone forever!

Post by Guest » Mon May 03, 2010 5:25 pm

Thank you friend I claim that and speak prosperity good health and blessing upon blessing on you I will be in prayer for you if you have any particualr request im a prayer warrior take care and God bless. Le Ann

Post by Guest » Sun May 09, 2010 4:33 am

Hi LeAnn, Fiber is the answer! I use the kind you mix with drink I put it in my coffee in the morning and life is real good thses days. Hope this helps,,Bruce

Post by Guest » Mon May 10, 2010 6:32 am

Thanx Bruce I will give it a try. Le Ann

Post by Guest » Mon May 10, 2010 2:39 pm

Bruce i suggested that first my friend.
Originally posted by Stagerlee:
Hi LeAnn, Fiber is the answer! I use the kind you mix with drink I put it in my coffee in the morning and life is real good thses days. Hope this helps,,Bruce

Return to “Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)”