can,t get off of the toilette

Suffering from IBS? Post your history, experience, comments and/or suggestions

Post by Guest » Thu May 13, 2010 6:45 am

Originally posted by can'tdanceandcan'trelax:
Hi Lonely LeAnn.... that sounds sad, why are you lonely? Somehow I just saw this post and I wanted to tell you that fiber is excellent and works for a lot of people, but not for me! I have had IBS for years and fiber and probiotics make me go more! I wanted to suggest that you look at the top of this page and click on "Find" type whatever issue you are having in the little space and all kinds of posts will show up, even from years ago. This is what I do when I'm having problems. Maybe you will see a suggestion that will help you find what works for you....everyone is different. Personally, I have LOTS more toilet issues when I am very stressed and it sounds like that's what you are having-that's just my opinion! I hope you are feeling better and I'm sorry you are lonely.
Hello, My real name is Carlos but I decided to put my middle name as Enrique. Anyways, how long would you say that you deal with stomach issues, I've been dealing with going to the toilet for about 3 days now. It's a bit frightening only because I've never experienced this unless I had a stomach flu or something. It was finals week at my school and right before exams I began to experience severe tiredness and then exam day I had the runs. If anyone could please at least let me know that I'm not alone with this issue or should I go and see a doctor. Thanks

Carlos (Enrique)

Post by Guest » Tue May 18, 2010 6:53 am

Hey Carlos I have found that these stomach burst as I like to call them seem to be a period of surmounting stress as related to something new we are attempting or during periods of change and high stress at work or at home. I guess its our bodies way of aleviating or eliminating the negative elements from our bodies. I think if we did not have these periods of waist eliminating we would get sick from the poisonous toxins that build up in our bodies. Of course I am not a doctor this is just my opinion. Le Ann

Post by Guest » Wed May 19, 2010 12:55 am

Yes, stress will do this. and then the fear of another attack will cause it.
Talk to your doctor about "Bentyl", a drug for IBS.
I don't think there is any risks and it changed my life!! I no longer stay home for fear of that kind of episode.

Post by Guest » Thu May 20, 2010 6:53 pm

Hey gang since I switched to premium peanut butter as oppose to the generic or store brand I have gotton much better and knocking out most of the sweets helped too. PRAISE BE TO GOD!

Post by Guest » Sun May 23, 2010 8:00 am

thats nasty :rolleyes :D

Return to “Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)”