frequent urination?

Suffering from IBS? Post your history, experience, comments and/or suggestions
porcelina

Post by porcelina » Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:12 am

while I am having a panic attack I have this fear of peeing myself because I feel the urge to go...I cannot bear the idea of this happening at work! I can't leave my department whenever I please...any suggestions? I feel like this is a ridiculous fear but it is very real to me

Isaiah41:10

Post by Isaiah41:10 » Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:34 am

porcelina, maybe you eat a lot of sugar or drink soda? If you get a lot of sugar in your body, then it will try to expel it. Sometimes, when I get nervous I'll feel like I have to use the bathroom. But that's just it..."I feel" like I have to go, but if I really pay attention to my bladder it's not as bad as I think. I just don't let myself worry about it and then I find I can go for another couple hours without using the bathroom. Hope that helps you.

monty'smom

Post by monty'smom » Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:52 am

Hi porcelina,
When my anxiety was at it's highest level I would feel as though I had to go every 10 minutes day and night, and each night after going to bed I would be in and out of the washroom at least 5-6 times in an hour. My husband used to say AGAIN!!! and it just seemed never ending. Since getting my anxiety down I no longer feel this urge or need to go and feel like my bladder is finally at peace. I know how difficult this problem is and just think if you can get the thoughts and anxiety to calm down you will stop having this problem. That's my hope for you anyway!!

Good Luck, this too shall pass. :)
BELIEVE YOU CAN CONQUER ANYTHING~ AND YOU WILL !! I DID IT, YES !!!!!

Return to “Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)”