WAYS TO HELP IBS IN A PINCH IN INTERNTIONAL TRAVELS

Suffering from IBS? Post your history, experience, comments and/or suggestions
dayze

Post by dayze » Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:33 pm

Here are some that have helped me through the years,
1. Aloe Vera Jell. it helps the Intestinal cramps, or nausea, or diarrea, or constipation from travel, as well as swelling and bloating of stomach and feet and legs, and the irritable intestines. When I travel abroad, even into the remote rain forests of Guatamala, or in Jamaica I have used this product in my business travels to get rid of parasites, fish poisoning, viruses, bladder and kidney infections, flu viruses. I WILL NOT GET ON A PLANE WITHOUT IT. YOU GET A VIRUS OR PARASITE, YOU ARE DOWN FOR 2 WEEKS IN A HOTEL ROOM AND YOUR TRIP IS 2 WEEKS. YOU HAVE LOST MONEY AND NO MONEY MADE!!!
2. Another thing I have used through the years to stop those screaming intestinal cramping is Vitamin B-1 and the Amino Acid Tryptophane TOGETHER. Stops it immediately. I chew one under the tongue and swallow 3 and in 30 minutes it is over.
3. If I cannot get to those, I get a red onion, slice it and fry it and eat it as fast as I can get it down me, and it stops the intestinal cramping, also helps me sleep better.
4. Also: Ginger root fresh boiled and make a tea, I would use when on travels to stop those cramps that double you over. I used this so often that I was able to tolerate the strong taste of the fresh ginger to the point that I would chew the fresh ginger in my tea, and it would work faster, and I would not wind up in a hospital doubled over.
5. I HAVE USED GINGER ALE AS A SUBSTITUTE ON THE PLANES, in countries where i could not get fresh Ginger...IT WORKS TOO...
6. I also carry a SMALL container of CINNAMON powder in my suitcase. When I feel an attack coming on, I get it out and put 1 teaspoon of Cinnamon in 1/4 glass of water, swizzel it around and gulp it down quickly and rinse my mouth out with more water. In 10 minutes the cramps are gone!!!. I can travel internationally now!!!
P.S. The cinnamon actually works for PMS cramps the same way, gone in 10 minutes, it warms the body...it is an old Indian trick.
I also found that when I worked really hard and was in horrendous pain from rowing 11 1/2 miles behind my young scout (who had never seen the country and wanted to look instead of row), that when my arms locked up and could not move from all the pain of the Lactic Acid in my muscles that had formed from the constant moving of the oars, when even hot water did not work anymore, ONE TEASPOON OF CINNAMON IN THE 1/4 GLASS OF WATER ENDED THE PAIN IN 10 MINUTES, AND MY ARMS WERE NEVER SORE AT ALL. I use it hiking and working in the yard now.
7. Coconut macaroons help my intestinal cramps too.
ALSO Raw grated coconut with Brown sugar has helped me in a pinch. (packaged coconut works just as well)
(THIS ONE ALSO HELPS WITH FISH POISONING DURING RED TIDE) PULLS OUT THE TOXINS INTO THE COCONUT AND HELPS IT PASS ON OUT THROUGH THE STOOL. They use it for that in the Phillipines and will actually save a life or two....

8. ALSO:CHECK OUT CHI-GONG QI-GONG,(pronounced Chee-Gong) TECHNIQUE OF HEALING...
It is the foundation of the original Chinese healing techniques of Acupuncture, Reiki, etc.and more ancient than all of them.
It teaches you how to move energy THROUGH the body and show you HOW TO ELIMINATE THE ..CAUSE.. OF SICKNESS FROM YOUR BODY!!
It helps you eliminate pain and symptoms and DEAL with every illness INCLUDING EMOTIONAL with dramatic and lasting impacts. ANY improvement is better than no improvement!!! It teaches you how to get mind blowing results from REGULAR FOLKS LIKE YOU AND ME. IT IS SUPRISINGLY SIMPLE TO DO.
There is a Qi-Gong master that developed a QUICK METHOD OF TEACHING that you can learn in 2 minutes.
DR. CHUNYI LIN has lectured in many hospitals, and several Universities and wellness centers through the years.
HE CALLS IT THE ...SPRING FOREST QI-GONG
He teaches a more detailed method at a UNIVERSITY here in the states, or you can get the Correspondence course CD's to do at home where you are. THEY GIVE YOU A 6 MONTH GUARANTEE...100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE...
So must be able to back up what they preach!!!
Their 24-Hour number is 1-866-292-1861
or Orders@LearningStrategies.com
they are out of Minnetonka, Minnesota
Their web is <A HREF="http://www.learningStrategies.com/SpringForest" TARGET=_blank>www.learningStrategies.com/SpringForest</A>
You can visit their Office in Minnesota and they will include you in a learning session that the employees do every day at 11:00am with each other. THEY ARE ONLY 20 MINUTES FROM THE MALL OF AMERICA.

Check out these methods...and you might just have SOME changes,.....and after all...a little is better than nothing, but a lot is....well..you know......!!! especially if you are in that much pain!!!

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:34 am

so cinnamon with some water helps cramps from PMS too? ill try that then. that is a big cause of some of my anxiety.

ooc

Post by ooc » Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:28 am

I'm heading to Portugal next spring, and Aloe vera gel sounds helpful. How do you use it? Take it internally?

Return to “Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)”