just wondering

Is your day fraught with worry about something that may (or may not) happen? Stop imagining and anticipating the worst and learn the amazing rewards of living in the moment.

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:40 am

Hello!Yes I get this too!It's one of my scariest symptoms!A lot of the time it will happen to me just like you said when I'm standing there talking to someone.It also happens when I'm walking in a store.I always grab a cart when I do go into a store.It really does help.I've definately associated it with the feeling of being trapped.I think the only way to get over it is to just ley it happen and not run from it.Very hard I know!!We'll never break the cycle though if we keep feeding the fear.It's like yesturday I put myself into a panick for most of the day all it did was make me feel very run down in the evening.In other words I ruined my day.Well you're definately not alone and I wish you much luck with this.We have to learn to be positive and believe in ourselves!

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:22 am

Just looking around this morning and found this post. I too get the same thing just out of nowhere so I guess we are not alone.

Return to “Session 8 - Put an End to "What-If" Thinking”