question

Is your day fraught with worry about something that may (or may not) happen? Stop imagining and anticipating the worst and learn the amazing rewards of living in the moment.
helenmelon

Post by helenmelon » Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:21 pm

my niece has always been a little bit lazy she is 8 years old and on her fathers side they are prone to being over weight. But just recently she has been laying down a little more then usual and has not been eatting like she usually does. So my sister was getting worried. Well i kind of just blew it off has something like she has a cold or allergies or maybe sje is just bored cause she has no friends in the summer. But then i went on the computer i know I should not) and started reading things and realy scaring myself and now i am just in worst case scenerio mode. I am she is just a little more tired then usual she does not look sick and nothing is boring her no pain or fevers. I want to stop worry it is so annoying can someone comfort me thank everyone God Bless

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:06 pm

Lucinda Basset's Program was a God sent. If you have faith, you are blessed. Faith, family and Friends are the secret.

Return to “Session 8 - Put an End to "What-If" Thinking”