no really feeling that much better?

Is your day fraught with worry about something that may (or may not) happen? Stop imagining and anticipating the worst and learn the amazing rewards of living in the moment.
Ashelina08xx

Post by Ashelina08xx » Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:28 am

I'm starting session 9 after I write this but I need a little help. I've been doing my homework and doing the program, but I'm not exactly feeling that much better. If I start to feel anxious I think 'if u have a panic attack, you'll feel better after so whats the point of having one? there is none. so chill.' and i feel better and go about doing something else. my fear and leaving my town, and i still havent done it. I've been driving when its dark, which i dont like to do, and trying to do what i want. I guess thats an improvement. Im just nervous cause I'm almost done with my 15 weeks and I still havent left town or gone 15 minutes up to the mall. I'm starting to feel confident enough to do it, i just havent done it yet. any advice? please and thank you.

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:59 am

Ashelina, You will feel some improvement and definitely hope as you work the program for the first time, but do not expect to be healed completely in such a short time. (Altho it is entirely possible, it is not the norm.) What you are getting in these 15 weeks are very powerful tools that you will need to apply in your everyday life - every single day until you get the peace you are looking for. These tools work, and in order for them to work you must use them and persevere until you get the results you seek. There is no time limit on your healing. It is different for everyone.

When you complete the 15 weeks go back and start all over again. Go over the tapes that really pertain to you - over and over and over again. You will "get it". (Go to the high expectations one because you really need to take a look at that.)

Keep working on it. You'll make it.

There are many other books to help you that you will open up to because of this program.

Return to “Session 8 - Put an End to "What-If" Thinking”