I did it !!!

Is your day fraught with worry about something that may (or may not) happen? Stop imagining and anticipating the worst and learn the amazing rewards of living in the moment.
ladybug_101

I did it !!!

Post by ladybug_101 » Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:50 am

:D Iam felling pretty good about myself today ! IAM in session 8 i have been working on trying to convence myself to just get in the car and drive the highway for about a week now and today i did it both ways to and from town my hubby was amazed... :P I was amazed ;) On the way to town it wasnt to bad had a moment or two but i let it float .... and did i do alot of breathing and self talk at least half way to town. So i was felling pretty brave and decided to drive back from town it was alittle harder, more traffic but i just kept useing my skills and said you can do it, you are strong and confedant and the breathing techniques !! So my plan is to at least drive the highway every sat or sunday... and work my way up to driving alittle more. i was on the chat sight and i had chatted with this guy named sport and he really helped me get the courage to just getting in the car and just face it and do it. I have thought about the things we chatted about for awhile now and i really thank him for the support he gave me ! :mrgreen:

Iwillbebetter

Re: I did it !!!

Post by Iwillbebetter » Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:25 am

GOOD FOR YOU!!! Congratulations!! There and then back also!! Way to go!!! And you have a plan to keep it up that's awesome!! And the way you feel after you know YOU have done it!! I think that is one of the most amazing things!! Keep up the good work!!
"Only rainbows after rain, the sun will always come again, and it's a cirlce, circling around again it comes around again...."

ladybug_101

Post by ladybug_101 » Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:21 am

:D Thanks Iwillbebetter it was such an awsome filling to be able to take charge and just do it!! :lol:

perspectivegirl

Post by perspectivegirl » Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:57 am

That's SO awesome ladybug! You should be super proud of yourself! I know I am. :P Keep on keepin' on!

ladybug_101

Post by ladybug_101 » Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:47 am

:D Thanks guys iam really proud of myself for getting out there and facing the fear and making a plan to continue to take charge of my life !! have a great day! :D

bella3

Post by bella3 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:25 pm

GOOD JOB KEEP ON KEEPING ON LIFE SPELLS KISS KEEP IT SIMPLE SILLY MY DAD USE TO SAY STUPID I CHANGED IT TO SILLY, BECAUSE NOBODIES STUPID. KEEP KEEPING ON .

Scylla

Post by Scylla » Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:48 pm

Congratulations. I'm impressed. You succeeded in driving across town and you thought you weren't going to be able to do it. You've gotten past that by now I assume, through making progress.

Return to “Session 8 - Put an End to "What-If" Thinking”