need a little boost

Is your day fraught with worry about something that may (or may not) happen? Stop imagining and anticipating the worst and learn the amazing rewards of living in the moment.
goingtobefine

need a little boost

Post by goingtobefine » Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:33 pm

tryin to finsh session 8 but the thing is i have trouble with my thriod and if you know something about thriod i can tell you my number is very high. i went throw what they call a thriod storm were i could not control what was happing not that i did not try. so for the last mounth i havw been working hard but the thing is thriod mimics panic attacks. and till it gets undercontrol im stuck . so know it is down the number but i have been like this for so long it has becomeing my way of thinking. so i am working very hard to stop thinking that it is still the same i need help trying to see if this is what others are thinking. or is it just me .how long till i stop haveing thoughts of my health is bad but relly knowing it is ok

Designer Ruth

Re: need a little boost

Post by Designer Ruth » Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:03 pm

I hope you got a large boost. This is the best program ever. I also have thyroid issues,I do not work. It has been 6 years working for someone else. When I started this program I was on 300mg of EffixorXP. Now I am on 37mg. I started the program in 2008, I did not get on line until Jan.2009. It always helps to talk with someone who speaks the same launge. Do not give up, I finished the program in 2009 and I am doing really well. Please keep in touch. Designer Ruth

Return to “Session 8 - Put an End to "What-If" Thinking”