HUGE QUESTION PLEASE ANSWER!

Is your day fraught with worry about something that may (or may not) happen? Stop imagining and anticipating the worst and learn the amazing rewards of living in the moment.
livelife

HUGE QUESTION PLEASE ANSWER!

Post by livelife » Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:17 pm

hi everyone, i'm supposed to be doing session 9 this week but i stopped doing the program last week since i went on a mini vacation with my family. It was great but also felt like i needed to keep going with the program so i started again this week on tuesday or wednesday session 8 again! and also completed the work in the workbook since i had not last week which was not very good :/
but hopefully what i am doing is fine. or should i start back up from another lesson for it to stick to me again or is this ok?
well hope everyone is having a great week!
God bless! <3

garyhermesch52

Re: HUGE QUESTION PLEASE ANSWER!

Post by garyhermesch52 » Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:59 pm

I would suggest trying to go through all the material from each session at least twice before you move on (except maybe the
DVD on the TV, which I usually only watch once per session), before you move on. Then I normally don't worry about whether
I think I 'got' it all or not, because at least I know I was exposed to it a couple of times. I think the important thing is to not skip around too much, because they mentioned at the beginning of the program that it is like building a bridge, and if you skip some parts the bridge may not turn out as good. Actually, when I get through the program I plan on going back and
going through at least most of it again sometime in the future to sort of fill in things that I may not have gotten yet completely. Good luck!

Return to “Session 8 - Put an End to "What-If" Thinking”