Confused

Is your day fraught with worry about something that may (or may not) happen? Stop imagining and anticipating the worst and learn the amazing rewards of living in the moment.
Nel

Confused

Post by Nel » Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:58 am

Does anyone ever feels like he/she is not giving the program 100% and missing out on something here? I've actually started the program on several occasions and somehow feel like I should start all over again. Please help.

Paisleegreen

Re: Confused

Post by Paisleegreen » Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:00 pm

I would move on to get the general idea and then go back to what really is needed for you. But that is just me and I had already gone through a CBT program previous to my first panic attack which was successful because I weaned off of anti depressants. Paislee

DJ2661

Re: Confused

Post by DJ2661 » Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:03 pm

Hey Nel you are not alone. I feel that way also. I have a very busy life with family, home and full time job. I get the listening done each day when I walk the dog but struggle with the reading and homework, most days I get the relaxation tape done once.. There just doesnt seem to be enough hours in the day. Then I feel guilty that I am not putting in enough effort.. I am just not sure how to give more than I already am. I go to bed at night to read and work on the homework but fall asleep before I get done. All we can do is give it what we can, keep moving forward and have faith that it will help. Best of luck to you.

Return to “Session 8 - Put an End to "What-If" Thinking”