What's With GREEN?

Is your day fraught with worry about something that may (or may not) happen? Stop imagining and anticipating the worst and learn the amazing rewards of living in the moment.
Bob-o Bingo

Post by Bob-o Bingo » Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:54 pm

I've read very briefly about GREEN TACTICS in Session Eight, page 117 of the workbook. I've even read a few people on the forums discuss the power of green when going against limitations. But that's all I know about the color green.

I don't get it. What's with breathing with green mantras, visualizing green in meditation, etc. What's it all about? What's supposed to happen? Has anyone used green tactics and had some success with green? I'm really curious about green, but at this point you can just color me clueless.

missobsessive

Post by missobsessive » Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:34 am

I think green is just a calming color. For some reason when you imagine it, maybe you are able to relax a little more than you would if you were imagining red or something.

Not sure, but that would be my guess!

Paisleegreen

Post by Paisleegreen » Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:47 pm

Read what Ninja Frodo answered me when I asked about Green. Do what he says and you'll find out. :D

iloveporsche

Re: What's With GREEN?

Post by iloveporsche » Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:25 pm

Try playing Pool... the tables are usually green and the game is actually quite calming...

Return to “Session 8 - Put an End to "What-If" Thinking”