Anxiety and the military wife!!!

Is your day fraught with worry about something that may (or may not) happen? Stop imagining and anticipating the worst and learn the amazing rewards of living in the moment.
Too-nice

Post by Too-nice » Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:26 am

Please help …..I feel like I am losing my mind. I can’t seem to shake the “what if” I’m not in love my husband anymore. These thoughts keep coming into my mind and so I’m terrified they are true. My hu

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:58 am

Hey too nice, I replied to you up above. Hang in there, your not the first or the last military wife, or wife in general to wonder about your feelings for your spouse.
Check out what I wrote, hope my suggestions help, I don't know if I put enough emphasis on just trying to hang out and spend quality time with your hubbie while he's home. You love what you put time and energy into. If you put time in with your husband, ( picnic, walk on beach, bike ride, coffee out) you will start to feel love again. Our marriages don't run on autopilot and when you have seperation stress looming, it's even more important to reconnect and let him in on your stuggles. THey sooo normal. Keep me posted! Amber

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:39 am

I don't know how to thank you enough. Just knowing this is all normal makes all the difference. I don't mean to make this short but I am taking your advice and spending the rest of the day with my husband. I plan to talk to him today and he is open to working on this. I don't want to lose him, so I'm going to work on the communication. Thank you so much again. April

Return to “Session 8 - Put an End to "What-If" Thinking”