Missing book, need information on book Lucinda recommends

Is your day fraught with worry about something that may (or may not) happen? Stop imagining and anticipating the worst and learn the amazing rewards of living in the moment.
BassGirl08

Post by BassGirl08 » Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:15 am

Hello. I started the program last year around this time but quit midway through b/c I was b/c I started experiencing severe fatigue and could hardly function, now diagnosed as Chronic fatigue syndrome.

Anyways, long story short, I lost the book that includes session 8, I guess 5-9? I have severe fear of not sleeping and sleeping and now that I am so fatigued (even though I did get much better) all the fears have come back but worse than before. I remember in one of the sessions, I believe session 8, a lady described how she worried constantly about sleep and couldn't sleep in a hotel....remember?

WHAT I NEED is....the book that Lucinda recommends. I just remember her saying that "if you have these fears about sleep, you should get the" so and so book "on things to tell yourself about sleep. Does anybody remember what I'm talking about, and what was that book?

ALSO, how do I purchase missing books b/c I plan on starting the program again.

Thanks

Return to “Session 8 - Put an End to "What-If" Thinking”