Please help me i am so scared

Is your day fraught with worry about something that may (or may not) happen? Stop imagining and anticipating the worst and learn the amazing rewards of living in the moment.

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:23 pm

I just want to let you know that you're in my thoughts, and I will be so glad to hear from you tomorrow or the next day that everything is fine. Maybe all of our positive thoughts can help replace your negative ones since it's hard for you. That will be my prayer. Beverly

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:43 pm

Just think about the fact you will never again have another gallbladder attack! I suffered for a long time with those darn attacks and boy was I glad when they took it out. I was so calm and relaxed afterwards from the anesthetic (and the Vicodin) I didn't want to go home.

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:24 pm

Helen - I hope that everything went well. Coincidentally, mymother had her gall bladder removed yesterday and it went super fast and she's feeling pretty good (relatively speaking :)) today.

I'm praying for your speedy recovery and peace.

Blessings,
Dawn

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:00 pm

Dear Helenmelon,

Hope your surgery went well. Sounds like many of us are waiting to hear how you are.

Thinking of you and wishing you speedy recovery

Barbara U. Cherish

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:30 am

Thanks to everyone for their words of encouragment I really went in there like a champ and faced my fears. I feel so impowered and proud of myself for the way I handle everything. Thanks to all you guys. Anyway I am going great just a little swore but feeling good. Iwent in at 630 and was home before 11 so thanks again to everyone

Return to “Session 8 - Put an End to "What-If" Thinking”