Starting Over

Is your day fraught with worry about something that may (or may not) happen? Stop imagining and anticipating the worst and learn the amazing rewards of living in the moment.
Oli

Post by Oli » Mon Nov 13, 2006 1:44 pm

Hi Everyone,
It's me, Oli. I'm starting over again from tape 1. I went up to tape 8, and then I stopped. After I stopped, I began to feel like my old self, the person I was before I started the program. There are emotions and feelings surfacing in my life that I think It's time for me to deal with. These emotions and feelings are the reasons for the confusing state I have been in all these years. So, I needed to take time out and sort these feelings and emotions thru my head. I know Lucinda's program has helped me alot in regards on how to handle these emotions and feelings. I have learned the skills I needed to deal with it and I think it's time to deal..........Oli

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:58 pm

I don't understand why you stopped at 8. Did you think you weren't doing the other lessons well enough so you went back? I'm on 13 now and my goal is to finish hopefully 2 wks. before Christmas and then I will review ones I'm having trouble with or however the need arises.

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:36 am

That's good for you, i am so proud of you. Yes the skills that are given are very helpful.

Return to “Session 8 - Put an End to "What-If" Thinking”