Bee Happy!

Is your day fraught with worry about something that may (or may not) happen? Stop imagining and anticipating the worst and learn the amazing rewards of living in the moment.
Moonglo

Post by Moonglo » Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:29 pm

I, for one, am very happy to see Carolyn Dickman has an entry on this session...it's about traveling. I drive to get my stuff together so that doesn't really apply to me but it still is really good to see someone from Stress Center on the forum.
Everyone has questions and worries but you know what? HE IS OUR PEACE. Period. Grab a Bible and read it for yourself. Jesus Christ has overcome and HE wants us to be happy. My Mom always told us to have a BEEattitude...bee kind, bee content, bee happy, bee considerate and bee helpful. So when my mind starts carrying me away...well, of all the great books and great thoughts and programs...just remember everyone can have a Bible in this country--a blessing we should all treasure and take full advantage of. So I encourage all of you...grab and good Word and bee happy! God Bless Each of You....and me too!

moldingrock

Post by moldingrock » Mon May 04, 2009 3:45 am

And God Bless You too, Moonglo! The Bible is the oldest book in the world that's still circulating till this day. Why wouldn't we, right?
Are you by any chance involved with Bible study?

Return to “Session 8 - Put an End to "What-If" Thinking”