A thought that popped up

Suffering from OCD? Post your history, experience, comments and/or suggestions

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:42 am

To all those with obsessive thoughts: My heart goes out to you and pray our days of suffering with any number of things that take away the joy of life will soon end. A scripture says the time will come when "no one will say I am sick." That relief will come through God's Kingdom millions pray for.
Something else for you to consider, do any of you have any connection with the occult or have you brought something home from a used clothing or furniture store ? Do you have a Ougi Board(wrong spelling, hope you know what I mean) or occult books... Sometimes a negative spirit will tag along with your purchase. My daughter bought a sweater and that night the dial on the radio was going up and down with no one touching it. She figured it was her new purchase and immediately got rid of it. That ended that, thank goodness...negative spirits are nasty so we have to be careful not to invite them into our home...They most definitely will play havoc with our thinking process...Wish you success in finding the road to peace of mind...
Last edited by galaxie on Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)”