Blasphemous thoughts - please help!!

Suffering from OCD? Post your history, experience, comments and/or suggestions
cream cheese

Post by cream cheese » Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:07 pm

Contrary to how you feel about yourself, I think You possess a great thing. You hold God very close to you. I at times flip my switch and get all out of shape and blow off steam abut everything, but I admire that strength you have. I seek that. I really do in my life. The clouded lens is a very true metaphor to describe our lives here on earth. I feel like things are petty here I dont know why. Or unreal and there is something else better. It a feeling I cant shake lately. Love your Avatar.!!! OH THAT IS A CUTE LITTLE MUNCHKIN...
I love animals. And I cant think that you call yourself and Old Feeb....NOT TRUE....I am a Registered Nurse and Feeble is not a term I ever used in my 17 years of practice. I am going to be a perky 54...lol. I groan and moan too but you cant be a day over my age!!! If you are you sure fooled me. creamcheese

brandonmississippi

Post by brandonmississippi » Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:57 pm

Personally I don't believe there is a God. One person on facebook said today, that God is good because her son no longer has cancer. And i thought would if he did. Would he be a bad God now. It's so crazy. What about the other kids with cancer? They don't matter because this good God healed her child.

James1986

Post by James1986 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:20 am

Brandon I hope that the light of the Gospel shines through to your heart< but now u are blind, under satans controll. God is always the same< and th ereason for sickness is because of the fall of man.

brandonmississippi

Post by brandonmississippi » Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:11 am

Sure, James. Maybe I am blind. Or, maybe your seeing and talking to things that aren't there.

James1986

Post by James1986 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:23 am

But I know my Redeemer lives, I have the Holy Ghost within me, The bible fortells about these earthquakes bein more closer and closer before Jesus comes back, U may say that their has been earthquakes in the past, but now they are closer, Jesus is near, seek him before it is too late. Brandon Jesus split time B.C./A.D. That's a big deal! Would u base eterinty on what u think 2 be true? If I die and nothing happens afterwards(which willn't happen) then I lose nothing, but when u die and there is Heaven and Hell then u lose everthing! I don't mean to be harsh or rude but the truth hurts. U mite say what is truth, my Jesus said it best when he said "Thy word is truth" when he was talking to the Father.

Gman5256

Post by Gman5256 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:48 am

Hi James,

Here is a link to earth quake central:
http://earthquake.usgs.gov/ear...akes_all.php#listtop

The Lord will catch the unbelievers like a thief in the night, and it will be as in the times of Noah, and Sodom and Gomorrah. In Noah's day they had not every seen rain, and they thought Noah was crazy. Here's a link to the ark sight, read about the artifacts and the composition of the timbers that were part of Noah's Ark!

http://wyattmuseum.com/noahsark.htm#First_Lab_Tests

Survey and review the sight and find out about the chariot wheels in the Red Sea, the desolation of the sight suspected to be Sodom and Gomorrah.

James you are right on; God is love, truth, and He is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow.

Here another piece of scientific evidence, the unbelievers demand proof and as technology in increases to help determine what is truth, and keeps right on supporting God's word. Some will believe, others will quake with fear and shake just like the Bible says and they will look to hide or bury themselves to keep themselves from the wrath of God.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKMw1ndl-EY watch out for what happens near the 5 minute mark.

Still need more proof? Still need more evidence? It's a choice that must be made! It's not how we start this race, but how we finish, but soon the mercy gate, the doors to the ark, will be closing.

If you refuse to believe in God, why would you go into discussion that is full of believers?

We all need our savior, and as long as He has not yet returned, the gate is still open to render mercy, love, grace, and forgiveness.

Jesus is calling everyone to the shadows of the cross, which is foolishness and a stumbling block to the wise of the world, but the wisdom of the world is foolishness to God!

Take care and may God's blessings or peace and joy be upon all!
All for His praise, glory and the joy it gives Him.

Hugs, In His Love >:D<

Gman9259
"He who dwells in the secret place of the most
high shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty"

brandonmississippi

Post by brandonmississippi » Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:26 pm

What's funny is that you people are so convinced of a fairy tale "God" in the sky. Sure, if I heard Jesus for myself, it might be a little more convincing. But you are hypnotized like a little kid who still believes in Santa. There's not one bit of proof you can show me that there is a God. And vica versa. I'll be honest. I'm just not gonna waste my time being psycotic, on my knees, "hala bobba shalla lalla. Take the unbelievers dear God, show them" it's all a pile of garbage to me. But hey, if it works for you, very well. I shouldn't have started this argument, but too late, you are not going to convince me of anything, and telling me i'll suffer in hell for eternity is not going to scare me because there is no hell in my eyes. That doesn't mean I don't believe in right and wrong. It just means I'm not counting on a second life, so I might as well enjoy this one. Good day

Gman5256

Post by Gman5256 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:42 pm

Prey tell, Brandon,

If you don't believe in God why are you posting in the spiritual section? What is your objective? Are you here to create dissension, strife, or are you looking and searching for salvation?

If you decide to become inappropriate, I'll just set you on ignore list, and suggest others do the same.

Every deck of cards has at least 2 jokers that often just get discarded and ignored.

Good night.
All for His praise, glory and the joy it gives Him.

Hugs, In His Love >:D<

Gman9259
"He who dwells in the secret place of the most
high shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty"

James1986

Post by James1986 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:18 am

You said "I shouldn't have started this argument, but too late, you are not going to convince me of anything, and telling me i'll suffer in hell for eternity is not going to scare me because there is no hell in my eyes. That doesn't mean I don't believe in right and wrong." U know I'm not tring to scare u, the truth is the truth, I know it mite sound crazy to belive in someone u can't see, but u can't see th wind but you believe in it because of the wind blowing, I can't physicaly see God but i see creation and know there had 2 be a desiner! Lets say evolvotion was true, where is the half ape half humans at where is all of the other animals still evolving, if it takes millions of years won't we see them still evolving, I mean surly they didn't evolve at the same time. U can believe me or not but I love u and if I didn't i wouldn't tell you about what I believe!!!

You said "That doesn't mean I don't believe in right and wrong." Where do you think this knowing right or worng comes from. All that u call right and wrong comes from the Bible, and you can joke about prayer but I have seen on many occasions when my wife has been healed, migranes gone in less than an 30 min(my wife keeps migranes) pain dissipate within minintes of prayer.

But I can stand and give u reasons to believe till I'm blue in the face but it's your choice.
Jesus told us not to cast our pearls before swine, but I'm not ready to write you off yet!!

You said "There's not one bit of proof you can show me that there is a God." Well the creation tells us of a creator. U know there is a bug that has 2 different chemicals inside of it, and if it was to deevolve it would not exist so that would give u a little proof that evolution isn't real. Even Darwin himself said it wasn't true. The Bible says The fool has said in his heart there is no God. But hey 1 day you will find out then what will be your excuse no 1 told me? I just told you.

Lonely Le Ann

Post by Lonely Le Ann » Sat May 01, 2010 7:09 am

Hey guys and gals Soprano hit the nail on the head. in my dealings with the occult of which I have denounced and found deliverance from I actually saw the devil face to face his true face is not as beautiful as depicted in the Bible. I believe how God sees us is our true image be it good or evil. but i digress. I know the enemy very well as i have served him litterally so I can attest to what Soprano is saying that Satan will use everything he knows about us in his arsenal to attack us to bring us down with him. I too myself when am in prayer have some of the most vile thoughts running through my head. Scenes from horror movies lustfull thoughts of certain men i know as well as the demonic images that the devil conjures up to try to intimidate me. Just think of these thoughts the way I do Worrywoman, they are a mere ploy from the enemy trying to get us off track with what God wants for us and from us. and remeber that it is wriiten nothing can seperate us from the love of Jesus ..no weapon formed against us shall prosper..we can do all things through Christ Jesus that strengthens us..and one point of which keeps me truly trucking along in this life is that even though the influence of the devil is felt in this world and even though he gets his chance to tread upon this world before /christ comes to truly finish it all, he, the devil and the rest of his demoic horde will be cast into the lake of fire to be totally dstroyed don,t loose heart my friends keep on fighting the good fight of faith, this is spiritual warefare as we strive to take back our lives and the devil will fight to make sure we do not get anything back that he has either taken from us or what we may have inadvertedly given to him. DON,T STOP THE FIGHT!!!

Return to “Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)”