feeling light headed and disoriented

Suffering from OCD? Post your history, experience, comments and/or suggestions
bob p

feeling light headed and disoriented

Post by bob p » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:04 pm

this is my deal, when ever i have extra stress, kids, work, wife, getting sick, life etc.... haha which is almost always i feel uneasy, light headed and just not right. very frustrating, scary and exhausting. i believe its subconscious what i am doing to myself and when i am feeling good, like now, its easy to talk about but when it is happening it is very tough for me to talk myself out of the crazy thoughts. i guess just like everyone else who has these probs. i guess i have to get back to the cards and start practicing with my self talk. have a good day.

randy c.

Re: feeling light headed and disoriented

Post by randy c. » Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:01 am

bob, I have exactly the same trouble.In away its comforting to know that im not alone in that. But I wouldnt wish it on anyone. ;)

coach21

Post by coach21 » Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:52 pm

Hey Bob,

All humans get weird, intrusive, obscure thoughts periodically. We however tend to react to these thoughts in old familiar ways during times of stress. Very normal, very human. The best thing to do is use the tools and support system you established. Always good to take care of yourself and process these stressors. Feel free to call or e-mail anytime Bob!!

Sincerely,

Coach Mike

bob p

Post by bob p » Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:36 pm

thanks mike. great to be back on the site. always makes me feel like i am not alone. randy, like mike said VERY human. comforting to hear from others. we can all pull together and get through these tough times which will make us stronger and let us help others. that is my future goal.

Return to “Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)”