anyone have a good positive affirmation

Suffering from OCD? Post your history, experience, comments and/or suggestions
bob p

anyone have a good positive affirmation

Post by bob p » Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:05 am

hello i need a little help and i know i can always come here for it keep having these reoccuring thoughts about not feeling like myself or not recognizing myself or not thinking like myself. what a stressful situation. now i know ive had people like coach mike (who is incredible) help me but i feel like i cant keep going back to him because thats being a little bit of a pain in the butt because i feel like im not stepping up for myself and he has already given me all the right tools. i just need a little support here thank you bob p

Imadeitsocanu

Re: anyone have a good positive affirmation

Post by Imadeitsocanu » Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:33 pm

Keep moving forward... Do something you enjoy and surround yourself with people who love you and will make you laugh. Coach mike is amazing... But you are right we need to take responsibility on making the first move, positive self talk is the best, it's only anxiety nothing else. Push forward and look at the happiest times is your life. You have to look at yourself for re assurance, of course never feel as if you can't reach out for helpful advise but know that if you push yourself you will become your own loving and best therapist. Believe in yourself... Believe. You are a wonderful thinker and your confidence will grow. I have the same issues of anxiety but I push forward! You will soar and look in to helping others... You should be very proud of yourself.

randy c.

Re: anyone have a good positive affirmation

Post by randy c. » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:06 am

HI all. Heres one I like, We only get one round so make it a good one. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Return to “Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)”