scary thoughts

Suffering from OCD? Post your history, experience, comments and/or suggestions
licia30

scary thoughts

Post by licia30 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:15 pm

i suffer from anxiety,agoraphobia,depression,and panic disorder. i be scared to go any where and i avoid certain sitiuions from me having to go any where. i be scared that if i go out anywhere that im going to have an anxiety attack, and people are going to look at me like im crazy and that they are not going to help me. :(

bob p

Re: scary thoughts

Post by bob p » Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:36 pm

baby steps. use the program and one step at a time. you can do it. no one is looking at you funny and even if they are, it is NO BIG DEAL. be brave and you will overcome your fears. i promise you that. good luck.

Lena1

Post by Lena1 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:18 pm

hi. I wasn't sure in which topic to put my post. severe anxiety, depression, OCD... I have them all. and :( I recently learned it runs in my family... so I guess there's no way out. I don't want to go thru details, there are so many. two weeks ago, I tried to kill myself (not the first time). I hang myself in the bathroom but my husband broke in and cut me dawn. i'm alive... hurting and feeling even more miserable... why he wouldn't let me die???!!!!!!

Lena1

Post by Lena1 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:57 pm

licia, are you still feeling that way? I do :(

bob p

Post by bob p » Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:14 am

lena go and get help it will be the best thing you can do there are sooooo many people who are there to help you your thinking is not right you will start thinking clearly when you get the help please get the help you need bob

Return to “Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)”