obsessive thoughts for 9 years please help

Suffering from OCD? Post your history, experience, comments and/or suggestions
unhappy4years

obsessive thoughts for 9 years please help

Post by unhappy4years » Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:33 pm

Hello i am a 25 year old woman and i been having obsessive thoughts for 9 years i've been told i had ocd by a few therapist but none of them have helped so i am doing this program in hopes that i will have my life back, the past 9 years have been hell i lost myself and who i was when i was 17 i developed hocd or ocd about being gay after watching a movie ever since that one moment i havent enjoyed anything in my life at all it consumed my entire life and also the fact the i never had a bf but always dreamed of having one but being rejected all the time plus i was already very quiet and stressed i felt horrible then this happened and i started to avoid being around anyone after i graduated i kinda just never wanted to leave the house was afraid to go to college and just became a hermit in the house all scared and alone it turned into social anxiety and still to this day i can't handle being around people and i feel like my life is passing me by and one ocd thought led to so many other anxieties i also have ocd about diseases dying and worrying about family members dying im afraid to listen to music in fear if i do something bad will happen also for about a year now i have an ocd about this guy who liked me but didnt like him and for some reason ocd latched on to that and makes me feel anytime i think of a guy i really like that he looks like the guy i dont like and makes me think i love this guy and want to be with him but i swear i dont and i have no interest in him i dont even talk to this guy or have any intentions to also i have ocd that brings up bad things i have done in the past and makes me worry that i should pay for those things and im sorry this is long and rambling but i just feel so hopeless i need advice therapy didnt help medication didnt help and i want to be free and have a life instead of fear holding me back any advice will be appreciated.

jimmy256

Re: obsessive thoughts for 9 years please help

Post by jimmy256 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:39 pm

This post made me think of how I felt 10 years ago, and I remembered how far I have come. This program will transform your life. I still have obsessive terrible days but this program will teach you that these are just thoughts and it's the fear of those thoughts that brings them on. You will get better, a lot better. Your brain is on fire and just needs a break and the program will teach you how to give it one. Hang in there - there is so much hope for you. Just have faith and accept that this will work. Accept the healing that is about to happen. You are on the right path!

Hugs,

jim

coachchris

Post by coachchris » Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:35 am

Unhappy,

This is Coach Chris from the coaching team here at Stress. Thank you for your post and reaching out.
I too was an obsessive thinker all through my 20's. I got stuck in the negatives and wasn't able to discern a lie from a truth. The good news is that you can break this bad habit just like many of us and the program will guide you through it. I would love to set up a free coaching call with you and answer any questions you might have as well as highlight what will be the important parts of the program for you.

Feel free to private message me or email me at stresscoachmattice@gmail.com.

Like Jim said, begin to trust in the process and in the program. We are here to help you!
Coach Chris StressCenter.com

unhappy4years

Post by unhappy4years » Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:46 pm

Thank you both very much for your reply and for caring i am positive this program will give me my life back.

Return to “Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)”