just not feeling like myself

Suffering from OCD? Post your history, experience, comments and/or suggestions
bob p

just not feeling like myself

Post by bob p » Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:16 am

i know ive been through this a million and one times but it is so darn frustrating to just not feel right or not like myself. i want to be strong and float through it but i just love to worry about it. i guess ive been doing this for so darn long that it has become a habit and i have to make floating through it a habit too. i can do it. i know i can. i hope everyone has a peaceful relaxing day. bob. thanks for listening.

kcsmartin

Re: just not feeling like myself

Post by kcsmartin » Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:03 pm

bob p wrote:i know ive been through this a million and one times but it is so darn frustrating to just not feel right or not like myself. i want to be strong and float through it but i just love to worry about it. i guess ive been doing this for so darn long that it has become a habit and i have to make floating through it a habit too. i can do it. i know i can. i hope everyone has a peaceful relaxing day. bob. thanks for listening.
I know how you feel! However, just look at what you wrote! "i can do it. i know i can." It's so true! I was having a tough time "breaking the habit" of negative thinking. I'm on session 7 and still feel like that some days, but I try and and remember every single positive thought that I DO have and focus on those. It's hard being obsessive about something and then trying to change. WE can do it. I know we can! I hope you have been feeling better since you wrote this post.

Return to “Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)”