my ridiculous thought that keeps haunting me!!

Suffering from OCD? Post your history, experience, comments and/or suggestions
Megan15110

my ridiculous thought that keeps haunting me!!

Post by Megan15110 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:41 pm

I have a fear that i am going to lose my personality.
I used to be really fun and bubbly and happy the majority of the time, within the past few months I just completely plummeted and this thought is always there!.... i get really anxious in social situations, and i observe other people all the time its like i don't function like i used too, and as a result of this i have become very depressed to a point where i don't want to get up in the morning and i don't want to face my day with this thought in my mind all the time. I guess i am afraid that my anxiety is just going to take me over completely and its freightining! I have went through the program and it has helped to aquire some tools to deal.. but i am still having troubles.
can anyone relate to what i am feeling here?
I have become severely depressed as a result ofall of this i feel so alone right now.

christieinez

Re: my ridiculous thought that keeps haunting me!!

Post by christieinez » Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:03 pm

Yes I can ABSOLUTELY relate. When I recently had an panic episode I completely didn't feel like myself and I was very sad and it led me into depression. I felt like I was never going to be the same bubbly self because I was so miserable. I felt alone and thought that no one else could understand. But there is hope after about 3 months or therapy, medicine and this program I can feel myself getting to the old me but better. You are not alone and this is just a phase of your anxiety. I hope this helps and makes you feel better!

Return to “Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)”