im feeling anxiouse this morning confused please help.

Suffering from OCD? Post your history, experience, comments and/or suggestions
bonita2243

im feeling anxiouse this morning confused please help.

Post by bonita2243 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:08 am

Hello everyone. This morning I been feeling anxiouse this morning and I had been feeling fine since I started the program I'm now in session 7 and I don't understand why am I anxiouse. I don't know is it because of my monthly friend. Is coming or is it because my mom came back and she makes me nervouse cause hse also has a panic disorder and is a very negative thinkker and I'm afraid that everything that I have worked so hard for will set me back all because of my mom can someone please tell me what to do please.
mona

NeverQuit

Re: im feeling anxiouse this morning confused please help.

Post by NeverQuit » Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:02 am

Hi there!
First of all, hormones play a very big part in anxiety, I would definitely not underestimate that.
Also, remember that lack of sleep and what we're eating can also play into our anxiety too, and lack of exercise.
And I think you have targeted a trigger for you in your mom. Try and speak positive things to yourself about how this will be a good practice opportunity for you to speak positive things to yourself, and maybe even help your mom!! Make the best of practice opportunities, life is FULL of them. :)
Praying for you!

bonita2243

Re: im feeling anxiouse this morning confused please help.

Post by bonita2243 » Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:12 pm

Thanks u so much for ur prayer means a. Whole for me
mona

Return to “Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)”