Need some guidance about scary, sexual thoughts

Suffering from OCD? Post your history, experience, comments and/or suggestions
~Noelle~

Need some guidance about scary, sexual thoughts

Post by ~Noelle~ » Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:59 am

This post has been removed.
Last edited by ~Noelle~ on Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NeedAdvice

Re: Need some guidance about scary, sexual thoughts

Post by NeedAdvice » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:40 pm

It means absolutely nothing except that you have anxiety. Just try to relax.

~Noelle~

Post by ~Noelle~ » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:16 pm

Thanks for the reply. Yeah, I looked up some info on OCD thoughts and I feel a lot better now.

CreativeRach

Post by CreativeRach » Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:54 pm

This has happened to me as well. I used to freak out about it. I know I don't desire him in that way. I finally figured out what was really scaring me. The thought of climaxing and losing control while having sex. You can't control how or when you climax. It was scary to me. What if i made a funny face at the other person or they thought i climaxed weird. It was more about losing control and embarassment. That thought about my dad, was just a scarier thought than the climax. I was trying to distract myself from having the climax. I have learned to let go and find humor in sex. I don't care if I make a funny face or whatever anymore. Because anyone who would be meant to me for something like that, I shouldn't be having sex with anyways! haha. Just tell yourself, "thoughts, only thoughts" and disregard it. It's just anxiety, it will pass, it always passes, just probably not at the exact time you want it to pass haha. : ] Just have to let yourself go and whatever happens, happens, and love yourself for letting go and trying. Even if you can't do it the first time or the next, progress, not perfection. I am proud of you for reaching out and asking for help and support on a personal subject. You are courageous and beautiful!! Have a day as wonderful as you are.

Return to “Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)”