Help can get these evil thoughts out of head

Suffering from OCD? Post your history, experience, comments and/or suggestions
Nikki456

Post by Nikki456 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:34 am

I have been struggling with obsessive thoughts..I can't shake the fact that my anxiety is do to an evil force...I have been struggling with anxiety my whole life...I can't seem to shake this feeling and it is scaring the crap out of me, I can't concentrate and it is affecting my work..I am a very religious person and believe in God...I also watched an episode of Paranormal State that a girl got possessed, now I feel I am going to become this girl...Please help if anybody has this same situation and what will help!

SNUGNJ20

Post by SNUGNJ20 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:33 pm

I HAVE A SIMILAR FEAR, ITS MORE OF A FEAR OF GOING INSANE, ANYWAT THAT'S THE LATEST FEAR. WE JUST HAVE TO REMIND OURSELVES THAT IT IS JUST THOUGHTS AND TRY TO GET OUR MINDS OFF OF THE TERRIBLE THOUGHTS THAT WE'RE HAVING. HOPEFULLY THE PROGRAM WILL HELP EASE YOU AND KNOWING THAT YOU ARE NOT ALONE.

guardedheart

Post by guardedheart » Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:18 pm

I have very good news for you. It is not possible for someone who has the Holy Spirit to get possessed. :)

Nikki456

Post by Nikki456 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:32 am

Thanks guyz :) I feel much better :) Knowing I am not alone..Your comments give me so much strength..Stress and Anxiety to trigger tons of things and manifest...

Return to “Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)”