multiple forms

Suffering from OCD? Post your history, experience, comments and/or suggestions
txfirefghter

Post by txfirefghter » Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:45 am

hey everyone! its been a long time since ive posted. i have recently gone to a doctor about my OCD and well, sure enough got diagnosed with it. its been amazing since then. (at least with OCD. life sucks for other reasons however).

however, i was wondering do OCD sufferers have multiple forms of it? it originally started with thoughts of harming others. but since thats not much of an issue anymore, it seems to attack with different thoughts. like... "something is wrong with that person, because of something i did to them." or "they are acting different today. whats wrong with them."

then you go about asking that person whats wrong, they say nothing. but you always seems to have the thought that there is something wrong and its something you did.

then you ask again and get the response "something will be wrong if you keep asking me."

then is starts a new viscous cycle. ugh!!!!

and its so hard to explain whats going on inside of an OCDers head. or thoughts are running around at 100miles per hour and we cant sow it down. or at least i cant.... and it seems to be getting the best of me now a days.

Return to “Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)”