I beg you. Please help me.

Suffering from OCD? Post your history, experience, comments and/or suggestions
SusanBrown

Post by SusanBrown » Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:12 pm

Believe me, this is the first time I'm in a forum so I need your help.

I am 21.

I have continuous sexual thoughts. The thing is, I am religious, and I believe in sex after marriage even though I have sexually experimented. I do not trust men for reasons I cannot explain myself so its unlikely anytime that I will get married.

I am currently getting ready for graduate school, but the thoughts always occupy my mind. The weird thing is that sometimes I touch my stomach, thinking that I am pregnant. These thoughts are obsessive, and if I ever gain a slight amount of weight I go crazy. I even tell myself that I am pregnant, and then I realize I am acting pathetic. What do I do?

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:54 am

Hey SusanBrown...first off breath :)..you are fine..I get the same weird thoughts and the truth is they are just thoughts :):) I get myself so worked up to in thinking "what if"..It is so difficult to ignore these thoughts but you need to believe deep down in your heart that they are just that...thoughts..I am slowly trying to do the same thing...hang in there girl, breath and remeber they are just thoughts :)

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:32 am

Not all men are bad, lol. Yeah, sounds obsessive to me. I don't believe in the sex unil marrage thing. It makes it more special, but we are all sexual creatures, and dogs don't need to be married to reproduce. Anyways, just make sure to use protection, and birth control. I'd probably be paranoid if I was a woman, too, if I was sexually active, but i'm not sure how active you are. It will all be alright.

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:57 pm

This is just part of the anxiety/ocd. Very normal, theyre just thoughts.
But I don't understand, so you ARE sexually active, or not?

Return to “Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)”