Going insane?

Suffering from OCD? Post your history, experience, comments and/or suggestions
brandonmississippi

Post by brandonmississippi » Tue May 04, 2010 4:47 pm

Been having strange thoughts for some time now. I had to throw a sticky mouse pad with a mouse stuck to it in the garbage. I looked at him, so helpless, and thought, what if it were me. What makes a mouses form of life different than a human's life in a scientific point of view. I feel that we are all just organisms on the earth and anything could happen to anyone. Maybe i'm not insane. Maybe it's just my interpretation of a crazy world we live in. Anyone ever think of stuff like this?

sCaReD_23

Post by sCaReD_23 » Tue May 04, 2010 4:51 pm

I think about this kinda stuff everyday.

Lonely Le Ann

Post by Lonely Le Ann » Tue May 04, 2010 5:04 pm

Its apart of our mental makeup we concider things and analyze things that the so called normal person would not even think of We are very intellectual people as Lucinda has stated and we tend to let our minds go roaming about in anyting as for the mouse years ago while I was still married we trapped a mouse on one of those stick pads and my now ex husband flung it outside into a deep puddle of water I feel like that mouse sometimes stuck and drowning in my own misery great analogy friend I pray even for forgiveness on that one as well. Le Ann

brandonmississippi

Post by brandonmississippi » Wed May 05, 2010 10:16 am

I even have trouble with obsessing over right and wrong. I ask myself what is right and wrong. They are just laws created by humans. I don't think humans know as much as they think they do. But yeah, my thoughts scare the hell out of me. This guy in my town got caught having sex with a horse, and he is looking up to 14 yrs. in prison. I have to admit, that is kind of weird, but should a man really have his life taken away for that long for being with a horse. What about cows? You can slaughter them and eat them, but can't screw them. Which brings me to remember another man here that got caught doing it to a cow, and is in jail. Pretty crazy huh

Lonely Le Ann

Post by Lonely Le Ann » Wed May 05, 2010 2:24 pm

Well Brandon all I can say is use the common sense that God gave you and God put certain animals here for us to be consumed and others that are not. and beastiality is concidred to be an abomination in God,s sight not to mention just a pretty gross thing to do. Hang in there with God and you,ll be fine. Le Ann

brandonmississippi

Post by brandonmississippi » Fri May 07, 2010 7:11 am

I'm going to do you a favor and not go into a detailed response to that. Thanks for the input, though.

Lonely Le Ann

Post by Lonely Le Ann » Fri May 07, 2010 2:26 pm

Hey Brandon I find your posts entertaining but we all need to believe we are all in this together So please know this..that I hold nothing against you as I hope you hold nothing against me. We are all here to heal and be healed1 Love in Christ Le Ann

brandonmississippi

Post by brandonmississippi » Sat May 08, 2010 2:55 am

I hold nothing against you. You're right. I do have some anger problems i'm working on as you can probably tell. Sorry

Lonely Le Ann

Post by Lonely Le Ann » Sat May 08, 2010 5:58 am

No harm no foul Brandon please know you are in my prayers and if you need to talk or even rant I am here for you. honey take care and keep your heart gaurded and remember the devil is a liar and he is really trying to attack us all especially those of us that seem to be or are alone in our misery surround yourself with good people and try to get more active in your local church Like Lucinda states keep busy. I love you brother keep your chin up and hang in there your doing fine. Le Ann

Return to “Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)”