officially not crazy! what whenever that means.

Suffering from OCD? Post your history, experience, comments and/or suggestions
space_caddet7321

Post by space_caddet7321 » Sat May 15, 2010 3:22 am

so im happy to say that i went to my appointment with an exposure theripist this last thursday and turns out that i do have ocd. it went well although it bothered me that he wouldnt tell me that im not crazy. he just kept saying you have ocd whenever i would ask if he thinks im crazy. but he told me that im also supposed to cut back on being online since it is my compulsion and i cannt look up phsyciachic disorders anymore starting that day. so i did well this was the second time ive been online since thursday. but then i tried to go one step further and watch 20/20 i couldnt sit through the whole show (maybe i should just leave the theripy to the theripist?) but it was about a mom who did some horrible things. now my mind is spinning with "what if's". what if i get that bad. what if i do that ....
but one question i have for everyone is do any of you obsess about how thoes people got that way? what were the first signs that they were nuts? im mean if it wasnt obvisious they were crazy then whos to say im not crazy to. why just cuz im afraid of being that way makes me ocd. i cant wrap brain around this whole thing and when i do feel that im moving forward my mind takes me even deeper into it.

Post by Guest » Sat May 15, 2010 6:34 am

Space_cadet you rae most definately not crazy these what if questions are a device used by the devil to keep you from pressing on in your recovery. DO NOT LET THE ENEMY KEEP YOU FROM YOUR PRIZE SWEETHEART! You will win because God had already won the war and He will help you fight and win the battle! Through Jesus christ we live, breath, walk, and live! Keep your chin up honey your doing well! Le Ann

Return to “Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)”