hypocondria - PLEASE HELP!!!

Suffering from OCD? Post your history, experience, comments and/or suggestions
sCaReD_23

Post by sCaReD_23 » Mon May 03, 2010 4:46 pm

I have this problem too. I am going crazy :((( I wish I would stop being so scared but I cant.

brandonmississippi

Post by brandonmississippi » Tue May 04, 2010 10:23 am

I had this problem severely. 1st cause of it was breathing incorrectly. 2nd cause was drug abuse, aggrivating the 1st cause. And 3rd I just have bad anxiety. I've drivin myself to the e.r. several times to find out i was having a panic attack. Like you, I also have severe allergies and they can make me dizzy, weak, or just flat out feel funny. Plus i'm on medication that doesn't help with that. I don't really worry so much now. I've learned that if I panic i'm just going to act a fool and look like an idiot in the emergency room. It's all in our heads. But the truth is we will all die. Never forget that. But don't worry, hopefully we've got plenty time to live. :) good luck

Ammy

Post by Ammy » Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:18 pm

Treatment of your symptoms may close to end of disease. Clozapine is an antipsychotic medication used to treat psychotic disorders such as severe schizophrenia. It works by changing the actions of certain natural substances (neurotransmitters) in the brain.

Dina

Post by Dina » Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:05 am

Can't take it anymore!!!too scared to see a doctor and too anxious to live

Return to “Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)”