Feeling soooo much better these days!!!

Respect yourself enough to stand up for yourself; your feelings, concerns, and opinions and ask for what you want. Also, learn how to say “no” without feeling guilty
Brandi Menifee

Post by Brandi Menifee » Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:05 am

I think that I really am going to be alright! It seems that most of my body symptoms have subsided for the most part, or their really mild. I still feel dizzy and off balance at times, but I just tell myself that I know what this is, and it always passes. I really do feel like myself again, and I am sooo excited! About 95% of the time now, I feel more confident about going places by myself, and driving. I was off work for two months because I could not function with this anxiety disorder. I went back to work at the end of March, and I have been just fine! I am in the 7th session of the program, and I thought that I would never feel good ever! I am a happier person, and I do believe that I will recover 100% soon! Good luck to all!
bloveholt

Post by Guest » Thu May 07, 2009 3:12 pm

Great Brandi good to hear your doing well. Keep up the good and positive work. i too felt alot better while doing the program and i love being myself again. Dont give up the program finish it and keep repeating hearing the CD's. Take care.

Post by Guest » Sun May 10, 2009 5:52 pm

I have just finished session 7 and I must say I felt like crying the whole time I listened to it. It is so clear to me how much I don't say to people and I want to but I can't. Am I the only one who feels this way? I have to approach someone soon concerning religion and I am terrified but I am going to do it and I will do it with success. Wish me luck.

Post by Guest » Sat May 16, 2009 7:46 pm

Congratulations Brandi...I am sooo happy for you!!! You are one tough cookie...Hang in there!!!

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:01 am

:)I think it is so good to hear that so many people are doing so good . I am on the 7 session and I am feeling some what better. I have not had any anxiety or panic attacks in a good while I am feeling. For those that is just starting hang in there ,you can get through it.good luck

vtorres

Re: Feeling soooo much better these days!!!

Post by vtorres » Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:55 am

Thank you all for reassuring me that things will get better. Still struggling but tryin to stay optimistic.

KAMO

Re:

Post by KAMO » Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:02 pm

Guest wrote:I have just finished session 7 and I must say I felt like crying the whole time I listened to it. It is so clear to me how much I don't say to people and I want to but I can't. Am I the only one who feels this way? I have to approach someone soon concerning religion and I am terrified but I am going to do it and I will do it with success. Wish me luck.
Don't ever be afraid of going to your Pastor, if nothing else, just to talk about your issues. He can either help you or direct you to someone that can. We are God's children and He knows everything that is going on with us in the past, the present, and in the future. Read your Bible every day, go to church every Sunday, and if you can, join a Bible study group. God can and does work miracles in our lives. I'm a Christian and I still have anxiety issues, but just having God in my life has helped me tremendously.

Return to “Session 7 - Assertive Behavior: Speak Confidently, Gain Respect”