neurological fears

Respect yourself enough to stand up for yourself; your feelings, concerns, and opinions and ask for what you want. Also, learn how to say “no” without feeling guilty
nursekr

Post by nursekr » Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:18 pm

i was wondering in anyone out here has a lot of neurological symptoms with their anxiety? That has been my biggest fear and worry. I get tingling in my hands and feet and around my mouth ringing in my ears, shaky ect I cant sleep and I cant breathe sometimes. The back of my head hurts shoulders hurt it just really sucks to feel this way all the time I just cant shake it

mrsunderstood

Post by mrsunderstood » Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:51 pm

I have all of those symptoms,sometimes it feels like my arms are numb,my hands get cold and tingly not long ago I had really bad pain in my neck and shoulder,it was constant pain for about 8 weeks,I couldnt sleep or even sit,I was too stubborn or scared to go to dr I finally just broke down one night and ended up in the hospital they kept me knocked out for 4 days.It was all stress related I had a huge knot on my back around my neck and shoulder blade,massage therapy helped so much.I would really recommend going to a massage therapist if you havent already.Good luck hope you feel better soon.

Return to “Session 7 - Assertive Behavior: Speak Confidently, Gain Respect”