Finally starting to see the light!!

Respect yourself enough to stand up for yourself; your feelings, concerns, and opinions and ask for what you want. Also, learn how to say “no” without feeling guilty
dulce

Post by dulce » Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:26 pm

So i been in the program for 3 months and i can honestly tell all of you new people who think that this will not work, you are not getting any better!!! you will, and you are. I am 28 years old and i have been with axiaty since i was 16 its been a longggggg!!! way and i still have a long way to go, but i want to tell you who ever you are that this program as done wonders for me, right now i am alone and it was somethng that i could not do 4 months ago, it was horrible i had to go to work with my boyfriend, but its about time the sun will come out for me!! thanks Stress center thanks you have return to me the peace of mind that i lost along the way!!! i just want to keep getting better with the help of this program and god!! who without him i am nothing!!! please be patient and be strong all you people out there!!! be strong!! thanks Lucinda from the bottom of my heart!!! keep on healing hearts and dont ever stop!!!!!!!! I still get a little scared when i go grocery shopping but now i know that no monster will come out and bite me!! or i can be alone and know that i am my own safe person, or i can drive and be safe and confident that the earth will not open and eat me!! all those thoughts are still there, but guys i do not obsess about them, they are behind me not infront of me, they are not that strong anymore because i am IN CONTROL NOT THEM!! I WLL BE PRAYING FOR ALL OF YOU THAT ARE IN THIS WONDERFUL WONDERFUL PROGRAM KEEP GOING! DONT LOOK BACK JUST KEEP GOING!!!! WE CAN DO THIS PEOPLE =)

DULCE

bevhembree

Post by bevhembree » Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:53 pm

Dulce,
CONGRTULATIONS! You've come a long day. Thank you God for your path to recovery and may He always keep you safe and secure in the palm of His hands. Keep up the great attitude and positive thinking! I'm so happy for you! Bev
"Here and happy because of my three little angels- Marie, Chad and Cady."

deedee00

Post by deedee00 » Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:13 pm

<span class="ev_code_PURPLE">CONGRATULATIONS DULCE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</span>

I am so happy for you. :)

DeeDee.

Return to “Session 7 - Assertive Behavior: Speak Confidently, Gain Respect”