Accomplishments with Anger

You can get EXACTLY what you want out of most any situation if you only think before you react. After building these skills, your anger will work FOR you instead of against you.
leajay983

Post by leajay983 » Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:26 pm

I ;) am so proud of myself! Anger has been a big problem for me...kind of like Lucinda went thru with either flying off the handle or being a doormat. But lately when I start to feel angry I give myself the "time out" and just like Lucinda says I am either handling things that bother me in a much more calm,rational manner (not ALL the time but hey, I'm only human!) :p or the rest of the time it "dissolves" and I don't even remember what got me angry in the first place!

It feels SO MUCH better to be handling things this way..I don't have to end up feeling guilty cuz I lost control and I feel more confident and really proud of myself! :)

This program really works!! Good luck to everybody!

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:10 pm

Leajay,
I am just starting the program, and very nervous but excited about getting my life back! Reading your statement makes me feel good about my choice to start, and very happy for you! Keep up the great job!

Chrissy

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:51 am

lea,
I'm so proud for you making such a big accomplishment!! Way to go!
You are an inspiration to me. Keep it up- Bev

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:08 am

Congradulations! I'm looking forward to seeing this day in my own life. Everything seems to make me mad lately!

Return to “Session 6 - Stop Being Angry and Control Your Mood Swings”