wow i cant belive

You can get EXACTLY what you want out of most any situation if you only think before you react. After building these skills, your anger will work FOR you instead of against you.
ladybug_101

wow i cant belive

Post by ladybug_101 » Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:07 pm

wow i cant belive no one is on here posting on this session all the dates are very old !! iam breezing threw this session soon to start session 7 i hope there is more up to date support in session 7 have a great day !

yougivemeone

Re: wow i cant belive

Post by yougivemeone » Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:56 pm

Hey! I just started the program about a week ago and am just starting session 2. I am feeling very fortunate for finding this program. 24 female... been suffering from anxiety/panic attacks/depression for 7 years. I've even been extremely agoraphobic at times. I am feeling hopeful! Best of luck to everyone who has started this program! I hope you're feeling positive going through session 7 :)

KAMO

Post by KAMO » Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:17 pm

Hey ladybug - I know what you mean. I thought there would be a lot of post and help here, but many days, I don't find but one or two new posts, and sometimes they are just advertisements and have nothing to do with what we are going through. I still check everyday though because you never know what you may find.

ladybug_101

Post by ladybug_101 » Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:44 am

heyyy ladies i know what you mean its like i know there are people on her because of the number of views each post has but no comments or advice !! i have found more advice from very old post more than anything recent.... however i do have a lady i have been sending private messages kinda developing a friendship to share advice and succsess with which has been nice!! she shares the same issue i have mostly mine is driving and even being a passanger i drive real well from the passanger side lol iam sure i have about drove the hubby nuts!! but the great thing is iam getting better lots better about being the passanger and i have been doing some driving not alone yet, except if i do the short distance on the highway then take the back way to town.... and i have been driving home from wk once we are off the main highway. i fill like i should be doing more and i think i wld if it wasnt getting dark so early i dont see well at night garbage cans become cows and so on lol !! plus i have allways hate night time travel high anxity traveling at night, but i have traveled at night a couple of times this week and i did really good !! i wish i had started this program earlier in the yr then i think i would be doing more about my travel issue so i do belive i will be going threw it again and how ever many times it takes me until i have conquered my fears. iam in session 6 i really dont have a huge issue with anger or past anger issues some things do applie to me but not alot. i guess thats the beauty of this program it helps people with mild to moderate to advanced depression and anxity . there does not seem to be all that many people out there that share my traveling issue for hell sake i cant even travel by plane , boat , train i just have allways hated to travel i really envy those people that can jusy jump in the car and go with out giving it a thought, i wld love to someday take a curouse on a boat . i have suffered with this and various other issues for about 32 yrs iam 52 and when we retier i wld like to be able to fill comfterable in my own skin and live life a little bit... my mom and dad are getting up there in age i am to afraid to go fly and see them pretty sad.... and i think what the hell will i do if they pass away how will i have the courage to even go to thier funeral how awful is that ? but hey iam looking at the positive side of things i just know i will be able to do these things one day one step at a
time right ? it has taken me alot of yrs to get where iam today ,and its not going to all go away over night... and i have done a few things that i would not have done or had the courage to do sence i have started the program , i just wish i had found it many yrs ago. all and all i think iam doing pretty darn good it can only get better from here.. i wish everyone lots of luck !!!

Return to “Session 6 - Stop Being Angry and Control Your Mood Swings”