moving right along

You can get EXACTLY what you want out of most any situation if you only think before you react. After building these skills, your anger will work FOR you instead of against you.
Clarysage

moving right along

Post by Clarysage » Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:32 am

I started session six this week. I purposely skipped session five. I eat very healthy and I have made a commitment to exercise at least 30 minutes everyday. -- and I am doing it.
I want to get on with this program. I am doing one session a week and I listen to the session every other day. This is working well for me. I am doing a lot of writing and it is helping tremendously. It is work and it is worth it I have found. Meditation and reading positive/motivational books wherever I can. I am very fortunate to have a supportive husband. He actually got the program for me. I was suffering terribly. I am doing a lot better. I have rough goings at some point in everyday (or the whole day) and I get through it and it gives me more confidence the next time I am anxious or depressed. It will pass. Use the cards and positive self-talk to soothe and calm myself. It is really working. :)
I noticed the dates on this forum and it doesn't seem like there is much activity here. It seems rather odd ...

Return to “Session 6 - Stop Being Angry and Control Your Mood Swings”