This session is going to be hard...

You can get EXACTLY what you want out of most any situation if you only think before you react. After building these skills, your anger will work FOR you instead of against you.
bklynbee

This session is going to be hard...

Post by bklynbee » Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:48 pm

I listened to session 6 for the first time today and I think this week is going to be a challenge for me...I have a bad temper and get angry very easily. I know stopping this bad habit is really going to take a conscience effort on my part. I am the type that I will hold things in and not say anything until one day I just explode. I have a hard time with letting people know I am angry without screaming and yelling and loosing my cool. Does anyone else have this problem and if so any advice? This is something I really would like to change about myself.

bklynbee

Re: This session is going to be hard...

Post by bklynbee » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:34 pm

Wow...I totally impressed myself today...My mom has been sick over the last few weeks and my sister tried to start a huge fight with me over this...I let her scream and yell as she always does and usually I would scream and yell back but I stayed perfectly calm and said what I had to say and didnt let her get to me...usually I could feel my blood boiling after I would fight with her but this time I was completely calm and did not give her the satisfaction...what a great feeling! I never thought I would be able to do it but I did...this program is really amazing!

Paisleegreen

Re: This session is going to be hard...

Post by Paisleegreen » Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:06 pm

Congratulations, BB! It does feel good to have control of our emotions, somewhat, or what we do with them. Yippee! :D Paislee :mrgreen:

Return to “Session 6 - Stop Being Angry and Control Your Mood Swings”