me

You can get EXACTLY what you want out of most any situation if you only think before you react. After building these skills, your anger will work FOR you instead of against you.
nick90

Post by nick90 » Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:29 pm

im having trouble with my gf im away at school and when i go back home we just fight i let little things get to me and we have a kid together that doesnt help me that much i mean i love my kid and my gf so much but we break up alot and get back together alot we've been dating for almost 3 years now me and her used to be great together then everything went to hell. she says i need to grow up and stuff like that. when i left for school i be came a whole new person and then when i went back home we would just fight its just getting to hard for me i've got alot going on like work and school i really dont sleep anymore because alls i thing about is them i just need some help from some body please help me
nick marone

panicfree

Re: me

Post by panicfree » Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:41 pm

I know you posted this a very long time ago, but just remember, NO MATTER HOW BAD THINGS ARE, EVERYTHING WILL ALWAYS PASS. Try to have a serious talk with her and explain to her how you are feeling. You may want to go to therapist or a counselor. I hope everything is better since then but I also hope that this helped.

Return to “Session 6 - Stop Being Angry and Control Your Mood Swings”