Mood swings

You can get EXACTLY what you want out of most any situation if you only think before you react. After building these skills, your anger will work FOR you instead of against you.
Katie_Lee18

Post by Katie_Lee18 » Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:22 am

Yesterday I felt very irritated, and I couldn't pin point a good reason why. Then later on in the day, I wanted to see the guy I like, and I met him at the mall. I felt like crying because I knew I couldn't stay with him long, because I had to go to class. I felt very depressed thinking that after class I had nothing to do, and had to go home. Being bored makes me feel very depressed. So I went from being very annoyed to feeling very depressed. How can I control my mood swings better?

panicfree

Re: Mood swings

Post by panicfree » Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:30 pm

Hi Katie_Lee! I'm sorry that you had a bad day but keep in mind that everyone has those bad days! I, too, feel very irritated sometimes and upset some days, and I have NO IDEA why!! Then I'll feel happy again and I'll say to myself:"Everything will be OK!" Then I just remember that good feeling that I had and when I feel bad again, I'll remember that feeling! :D Do you participate ion any sports? Do you have a hobby that you like to do? Because when you're bored just find or do an activity that you like to do! I know! I know! You've probably heard this a million times, but when you're bored, go out and take a walk or exercise! :mrgreen: I hope this helps!
Sincerely,
PF

Return to “Session 6 - Stop Being Angry and Control Your Mood Swings”