Beginning Session 6

You can get EXACTLY what you want out of most any situation if you only think before you react. After building these skills, your anger will work FOR you instead of against you.
Dominick

Post by Dominick » Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:29 pm

Most of my anger has calmed down already since starting this program.Every once in a while it flares up.When it does happen I can feel it building. Lucinda's suggestion about taken a step back when you feel angry makes a lot of sense. Usually after getting angry I'll say things I don't mean and after I calmed down I regret what I said.Stepping back from the beginning lets the anger dissipate and avoid a stressful situation.

Adrien

Post by Adrien » Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:17 am

I have found the same thing. At this point in the program, my previous short fuse has decreased to the point of almost non-existence. Love it! I have found that the calmness I was experiencing around session 4 is not as noticeable, although I am a ton better, like the rest of you, I guess my expectations are for more, more, more perfection in the way of a cure. hehehehehe Good thing I can laugh at myself for that thought. :D I will get it all back soon. The diet session kind of threw me off track I think as my brain was full speed ahead in the direction of thoughts/confidence and then suddenly, I had to think about my stomach. Doesn't feel like it all jived, but I am sure the sessions are ordered in a way that make them all work once the program is finished. Looking forward to the end result - onward and upward kids!
Adrien

Return to “Session 6 - Stop Being Angry and Control Your Mood Swings”