Find something to love about yourself no matter how small it is.

You can get EXACTLY what you want out of most any situation if you only think before you react. After building these skills, your anger will work FOR you instead of against you.
*slimjim

Post by *slimjim » Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:12 pm

Slimjim saying HI. Just wanted to see if you woulld like to take a peek at my latest webcomic? If so let me know what you think.
Thanx.
[url=http://madamexinc.smackjeeves....cs/1029786/mx-inc-1/]http://madamexinc.smackjeeves....cs/1029786/mx-inc-1/[/url] I'm a recent graduate of the program and I just wanted to show those of you what this program has allowed me to do in ways I never thought was possible. It's allowed me to unlock some major creative juices and it can do the same for you guys as well.

Paisleegreen

Post by Paisleegreen » Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:31 am

I'm posting again to get Slimjim's posting moved or not seen. I wouldn't want to have someone that needed this posting to miss this. Good thoughts sent your way everyone!

cream cheese

Post by cream cheese » Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:30 pm

I usually try to listen to my favorite music, usually the songs from the 70s and 80s really lifts me up. I love to cook new recipes, spend time reading and just inhaling the nice cool Autumn Air that out there right now. Its just so refreshing!!!!! What does everyone else do on this post??? Love to hear about it!!
I try to watch very little TV and also try to spend less time on the computer. There is so much to do besides on the outside!!!!! Hope to hear from you guys!!!!

THH

Post by THH » Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:31 am

Cream cheese,
Are you there yet???LOL... Have you landed? :D
I hope you are doing well and excited about your new area where you live!

I too like music! 70's 80's all kinds of music. I'm not much of a cook, although I love to bake! I have a few really good dishes I can make, but mostly I'm the baker.
I too dislike TV. I'd rather do the computer than tv. And I don't like the computer that much. I like to mow grass and keep up a garden. Flower and or veggies. I like to paint, and bead. I made some beaded jewelry & just small things embellished with seed beads. (like cell phone holders, eye glass chains, small purses)
:)

Return to “Session 6 - Stop Being Angry and Control Your Mood Swings”