i get so angry and my self because i am not happy with my life and i just lose my dad

You can get EXACTLY what you want out of most any situation if you only think before you react. After building these skills, your anger will work FOR you instead of against you.
aurelia

Post by aurelia » Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:02 pm

i get so angry and my self because i am not happy with my life and i just lose my dad and i was the anyone with him in the hospital and all of my family dose not talk to me because the thing i want to take advents of my mom and i am not like that and that just get my mad i just thing life is not fear itwas hart to see my dad dye in front of my and it hard for me not to be invited to there part and in top of that me and my husband are not in the same page of life i need help

Werter

Post by Werter » Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:26 am

The truth is that you have not lost anything. While it may seem that way within your perspective, I can guarentee you that your father would not want you to feel sad. He loves you. Your world is a result of your present state of mind. And it seems that it is a state of Fear. And Fear is the opposite of what are, you are Love. No longer judge yourself,for you are holy. If you but knew of your greatness, you would understand everything. Your soul has brought you to the words you now read. I know, that some will read my words, and see truth, others will see nothing.

Paisleegreen

Post by Paisleegreen » Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:28 am

Aurelia,

I'm not sure I understand your posting completely, but yes it is very hard to lose a loved one. I lost a 15 1/2 year old son, after him my Mother and then my Dad. You are suffering from grief and the loss of a loved one. It is very difficult. Write again so that I know how you are doing.

Return to “Session 6 - Stop Being Angry and Control Your Mood Swings”