Me, Angry?

You can get EXACTLY what you want out of most any situation if you only think before you react. After building these skills, your anger will work FOR you instead of against you.
BrendaDreams

Post by BrendaDreams » Sun May 18, 2008 1:49 pm

I didn't think I was an angry person, but the survey says that I'm extremely angry. Am I? I know that things annoy me easily, but I don't blow up or act out. So, does that mean that I hold it all inside?

I have held a few grudges over the years and I'm working on getting over it. But, ME, angry?
"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent"- Eleanor Roosevelt

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:37 am

Brenda, I found out the hard way. We get angry and do hold it inside because maybe we don't know how to deal with the experience of the anger. It shows to others through our personalities and how we express thoughts or ideas to people.It took me a very long time to realize that I am a very angry person. I think it goes back to my childhood of growing up with 5 siblings and never really being able to express any feelings or emotions. So I go through life always feeling cheated out of something.But the truth is, life is not fair. This too shall pass.I am sure you are a good person, and you will get through this. :)

Return to “Session 6 - Stop Being Angry and Control Your Mood Swings”