Turning Anger Inward

You can get EXACTLY what you want out of most any situation if you only think before you react. After building these skills, your anger will work FOR you instead of against you.
jesse1216

Post by jesse1216 » Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:20 am

I'm done with session 6 but i don't know if i should move on. i wrote about my situation in another forum. basically I've become suicidally depressed and started cutting my self. I'm on medication and my doctor even increased one of them. I just wonder if I've just turned all this rage i feel towards myself now? Should I move on to the next step or stay on this one longer?

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:44 am

Well you definitely don't want to go backwards...Then you will never know what is waiting on the other side for you. Perhaps joy, peace....sweet sleep. The possibilities are there and they are yours. You have already invested in this program and in reality you will feel worse if you quit. You are not quiter you are a winner....I'm suppose to be starting session 4 today and perhaps you can inspire me. Lets shift your focus......and I bet you will feel better......Blessings to you always....

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:30 pm

Jesse1216
Keep working the program. It will help you. I will say a prayer for you to find peace. God Bless.

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:30 pm

I've read other posts where they phoned the center and explained what was currently going on and they advised them to move on to a certain session that would help them at the moment. I'm not sure though who they spoke with.

Dianelynn

Post by Dianelynn » Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:37 am

Jesse,

Moving on always seems to be a better option than stagnating where we are stuck. That being said though, if you are feeling suicidal...if it were me?...I'd call someone before doing anything else. Call this center, call a suicide hotline...talk to a "real" person one on one.

I wish you didn't feel that way. Your posts are so strong and poignant...are you a writer? You just seem to have a definitive way of expression that I think the world would be a lesser place without.

Hang in there, girl. We're all in this together...learning and growing...adapting and changing...it will get better.

Best,
Dawn

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:26 am

You attempted to send me a private message sounding really angry......sorry but Admin cut it off. I hope you are receiving the help you need. Have a blessed day!! I am.

Faith_TX

Post by Faith_TX » Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:43 am

Jesse,
There is a national Suicide Hotline number,, you can google it, its open 24/7 to help you with thoughts like that.
Talk to your doctors, if you have a therapist, perhaps get in touch with them. No one here is a therapist or a doctor.. we are just people with anxiety/depression using the program ,just like you... I hope much help for you and what your going through...Nelly
Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.
~~ Ronald Reagan

*D*

Post by *D* » Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:12 am

Hi Jesse.

If you are feeling suicidal,you should call the suicide hotline. After you feel more stable, then you should call the company for advice on which lesson you should move on to.

Jesse, whether you know it or not, you have lots of friends here that wants you to get well. Nobody wants to make you to feel bad.

Return to “Session 6 - Stop Being Angry and Control Your Mood Swings”